Custom casting tools
Baulé® machines capabilities
Baulé® machines from Covestro are built on a foundation of accuracy, reliability, flexibility and user-friendliness. The low-pressure dispensing machines perform standard degassing, metering and mixing functions. Additional specialized capabilities set Baulé® machines apart.
Baulé® machines are specifically designed to process an extensive range of cast polyurethane systems.
Among the available machines, any molder could find the equipment to suit his exact productivity needs whatver the process involved: open mold casting, bootom filling, rotational casting, casting under vacuum, air nucleation direct injection...
Specific characteristics are:
• Fully temperature controlled
• Capability to run tiny outputs as low as 10g/min
• Ability to reach extra high output up to 2000kg/min
• Integrated and automated units
Covestro machines are designed to fit molders’ requirements regardless of the systems processed (inculding demanding resins in terms of ratios and viscosities or solid fillers), the working environment or the application field. Covestro’s machine technology is based on the following key principles:
• Upgradeable design
• Custom-tailored capabilities
• Versatile formulation processing
• Reduced maintenance
• Accurate metering
• Process parameter control
• Full shift efficiency
• Consistent process quality
• Limited waste of material
• Intuitive and smart interface
• Convenient daily operation
• Easy maintenance access