Reliable and customized units
Secmer® Multicast machines
Operators are seeking a heavy duty cast polyurethane machine with the flexibility to process a wide range of reactive systems. Multicast machines from Covestro provide an easy-to-handle solution that is built to last and available with a variety of options to meet their needs.
Secmer® MULTICAST machine
Our two- to four-component Multicast machines offer low-pressure processing that is easy to handle and capable of heavy-duty use. The Multicast could be designed with the flexibility to handle various resin or foam systems with a broad range of viscosities and ratios.
Based on the same functioning principles as for other Secmer® machines, our Multicast machines offer:
- A 15-400 liter tank capacity
- 10 g/min to 300 kg/min output
- Tank and hose heating up to 90 C
With the Multicast machines the material could be heated and degassed, ratios remain stable thanks to recirculation and pressure control, and mixing is done either in a dynamic or static mode.
Specifically, the Multicast machines offer numerous options:
- Special pumps for filled products (depending on filler types)
- Casting activation with foot switch
- Anti-drop device
- Vacuum unit on a separate frame
- Adaptable static mixing device
- Additive or pigment direct injection device in the mixing head
- Heating jacketed steel tanks
- Mass flowmeters
- Equipment for air nucleation
- Integration to an automated production line
The Multicast machines feature our efficient process technology for cast polyurethanes. The machines provide operators with the freedom to focus on molding.
|January 9, 2018||Brochure||Secmer® Multicast Machines||PDF/5615 KB »|