A broad spectrum of possibilities
Baulé® machine technology for polyurethane elastomers
Molding experience, knowledge of polyurethane chemistry and in-house engineering skills combine to make Baulé® machines the most efficient tools for successful cast polyurethane part production. All Baulé® machines are designed with three major guidelines in mind: accuracy, ease of use and easy maintenance.
Covestro offers a comprehensive range of machines and peripherals that enable the manufacture of cast polyurethane parts of all scales. All Baulé® machines meet the requirements of successful cast polyurethane molding – reliable material preparation, precise metering, optimal mixing technology and the highest possible process control.
Key elements of Baulé® machines include:
- Powerful electrical heating for hot cast polyurethane processing
- Accurate metering for consistent mixing ratios
- Dynamic or static mixing system for enhanced mixing
- Effective material degassing for bubble-free moldings
For optimal processing, all Baulé® machines combine the key elements with specific features:
- Process parameter control for process reliability
- Raw material recirculation for temperature uniformity
- User-friendliness for easy machine handling
A variety of peripherals are available to increase the productivity of machines. Depending on the machine series, operators can implement peripherals, such as:
- Pigment, catalyst or additive injection
- Automatic degassers
- Amine melting
- Feeding units
Our cast polyurethane solutions overcome usual barriers to industrialize production and offer the possibility to cast despite chemical or processing issues.
To download the brochure describing the full new offerings, please go the New machine concept page.
New machine concept
New needs: same machine
Creating perfect match machines
A new approach to tailor-made machinery
Empowering machine potential
Easy Services: optimizing productivity and quality
Getting support has never been so easy